The Scorpion Agency™ was founded in 2004 and went live online in 2005, specializing in design and brand management services. We are a family business operating out of Houston, Texas as well as over the road when we are traveling.
We added a Journal so that we can keep all our clients, family, friends, and fans updated on our travels, adventures, and day to day life in the Lyon family. Additionally, we provide free educational articles and tips for new start-ups and companies looking to rebrand.
Be sure to check out some of our clients to see examples of projects we have done in the past or that are still ongoing. If you want to see what people are saying about us, check out their testimonials.
If you would like to check out some of the other designs we have merchandised on coffee cups, shirts, hats, keychains, smartphone cases, and more, visit our Scorpion Agency™ / Zazzle store here.
Our mission is to deliver targeted solutions to individuals and businesses that solve their everyday problems, building strong relationships, and developing new/creative avenues to help your brand stand out in the crowd.
Meet Our Staff
Eric is an intercontinental traveler that has been to every state in the U.S., NorthWest Territory, Yukon Territory, and various provinces of Canada and Mexico. He is well versed in the Domain Industry, Design Industry, Sales, Marketing, and Brand Management.
Since 1996, Eric has managed companies with 240+ employees, online communities with over 1 million members, attended numerous industry related events/conventions and has personally worked with start-ups, personalities, small mom and pop businesses, corporations, freelancers, news outlets, and a variety of domain investors one-on-one from all over the world. That equates to a lot of years behind the scenes with his fingers firmly on the pulse of multiple industries.
Amanda also has an extensive customer service, sales, and management background with Starbucks (10 Years).
Scorpion Agency™ Is Featured On:
- Zazzle – (Since 2012) – Over 45,000+ merchandised products.
- SecondLife – (Since 2008) – Over 100+ (in-world) 3D products.
Domain Industry Events
Events We Have Attended
- Meetups – (2009 to current) – Meeting with individual domain investors 1 on 1 across the U.S.
- T.R.A.F.F.I.C. West – Las Vegas Nevada (2014) – An Official Domain Investor Conference
- NamesCon – Las Vegas, Nevada (2015/2017) – An Official Domain Investor Conference
- DnHouston – Houston, Texas (2016) – An Official Domain Investor Meetup
Events We Have Attended
- Lean – Houston, Texas (2014) – An Official Start-Up Accelerator Conference.
- NACCE – Houston, Texas (2015) – An Official Entrepreneurial Conference.
What our brand means