So far the itinerary for November 2016 looks a bit like this.
- Rescheduled: Investing in a slide-in truck camper – (This has regrettably been pushed back to Feb. 2017 due to some unexpected financial responsibilities popping up.)
- Visit Family in San Antonio, Texas: This will be Timber’s (Our Ford F350) maiden voyage on the interstate so we can see how she handles for extended highway travel. (197.1 miles = about 3 hours drive time one way – and – 394.2 miles = about 6 hours drive time round trip.) – We’ll get to test our dual gas tanks as well.
- Parks & Recreation: We’ll be visiting a few Houston parks to get our exercise on and soak in a little bit of controlled nature.
- My Birthday: We celebrated my B-Day on Nov. 1st, went out to Pappadeaux’s for lunch, and I’ll be having a late B-Day dinner this Sunday (Nov. 6).
- Free Museums and Monuments: We may be visiting a few of the free museums and monuments in the surrounding Harris county (Texas) area.
I may be adding more to this list as the month progresses.
Since 1996, Eric has managed companies with 240+ employees, online communities with over 1 million members, attended numerous industry related events/conventions and has personally worked with start-ups, personalities, small mom and pop businesses, corporations, freelancers, news outlets, and a variety of domain investors one-on-one from all over the world. That equates to a lot of years behind the scenes with his fingers firmly on the pulse of multiple industries.
LinkedIn: Profile/Resume - FaceBook: Profile/Social
Latest posts by Eric Lyon (see all)
- The Evaluation of Lagster.com - December 15, 2019
- Updates: Domain Name Discovery / A New Journey / And A New Project - February 1, 2018
- The pecking order of domain investing – “No holds barred” - October 7, 2017