We provide an assortment of quality services for our clients. Whether you need a custom logo/brand designed, a complete brand development package, a coin designed, someone to handle a few of your more time-consuming tasks, or a variety of other skilled services, we may have a solution for you (Learn more about us). Take a look at our service menu below to see if we have something that fits your needs.
Be sure to check out some of our clients to see examples of projects we have done in the past or that are still ongoing. If you want to see what people are saying about us, check out their testimonials.
- Logo/Brand Design – We brainstorm, sketch, and create unique brand ideas to represent you or your business.
- Brand Development – With this service, we combine our industry experience along with creativity to bring you a stunning new brand campaign that you can manage yourself or have us manage for you. Read more about our Brand Development Service.
- Brand Management – This service is for those of you that have a lot on your plate already and very little time to dedicate to your brand campaigns. We can manage your brand campaigns for you. (Limited Availability)
- Illustration – Whether you need an illustrative design to accompany an article or an entire cover page illustrated for a new book or magazine, we can help you with that.
- Vector Conversion – With this service, we can take an old logo/brand or other design that you lost the master files for and re-illustrate it in points/paths vector layers for you.
- Mascot/Caricature – If you want to get creative with your branding, it can sometimes help to have a custom mascot or caricature designed to engage your target audiences.
- Comic Strip – If you need a comic strip to express some humor in your publications or to promote your new product/service, we’ve got you covered.
- Coin/T-Shirt/Other – Need something cool to put your brand on? Imagine how your brand will attract attention on coins, t-shirts, etc. If the product has a surface or can be die-cast, we can help you get the brand message designed to put on it.
- Business Cards – Every good business has business cards. Let us design your next business card set.
- Banners/Icons/Emoticons/Avatars – Looking to make an impression on your viewing audience or want to attract people to your website with a custom banner to advertise with? We have you covered!
- Freelance Design Training – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
Business/Brand Management Services
- Social Media Management – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
- Community/Forum Moderation – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
- Community/Forum Administration – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
- Customer Support – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
- Article Writing – We can write custom/unique articles to fit any niche market. To get examples of our writing style, check out our Journal, we write everything ourselves. (Only 1 slot available)
- Forum/Blog Commenting – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
- Data Entry – Whether you need some excel spreadsheets done or listing new products and descriptions to your eCommerce shop. We can assist you with your time-consuming grunt work. (Only 1 slot available)
- Public Relations – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
- Domain Investor Training – (Sorry, this service is currently sold out and ongoing)
If you have questions, are ready to place an order, or don’t see what you’re looking for above and want to ask us if we can do it for you: Contact Us Today!
Note: We work on a first-come-first-serve basis, have limited availability on some services, and remove a service from availability on long-term agreements (As seen above with the grayed out services).
Disclaimer: Some services may require an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) before we can assist you. Additionally, by contracting us to work on your project(s), you confirm that you have read and agree to our Terms of Service.
Remember: If you don’t take your brand seriously, why should anyone else?™