‘The Company’ is Scorpion Agency™ and all of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™)
‘The Client’ means the party, or any person acting on their behalf with whom the Company enters into an agreement with.
‘The Project‘ means the task/work you commission the company to do for you.
By using the Companies services you agree to all the terms below:
Terms of Service (ToS)
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE COMPANY SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
- The Terms of Service may be changed at any time without prior notice to The Client and will be binding.
- Our hours of operation are subject to change without notification. Exclusive contracts may qualify for extended hours or 24/7 support. Ask for details
- The Client is agreeing fully to all the Company’s Terms of Service by commissioning our services.
- You confirm that you are of legal age (as defined by the laws of your country) to make on-line purchases of services. You also represent that you are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of your country or other applicable jurisdiction. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if The Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, The Company has the right to suspend or terminate your project and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
- The company shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond it’s control; including (without limiting the foregoing), Act of God, Legislation, War, Act of terrorism, Fire, Flood, Drought, Failure of power supply, Lock-out, Strike by employee’s in contemplation of furtherance of dispute or inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the Client may, by written notice, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
- The company shall be under no liability for tasks/projects under the instruction of a client. Clients assume full liability for anything they task the company or any of it’s staff to do for them, including but not limited to: Moderative duties, administrative duties, content creation, blog commenting, article sharing, hiring, firing, training, etc.
- The company reserves the right to use completed or ongoing projects for the purposes of the Company’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the Client
- All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned services only. Any additional services required to complete a project will be quoted for in advance and charged accordingly.
- A 50% down payment is required in the agreed amount before work can commence on any project. The remaining 50% payment is due on completion of the project prior to any master files, documents, spreadsheets, or other data being delivered.
- All projects are billed either monthly or on completion of a project stage, or a relevant hourly charge as previously agreed.
- All price quotes are based on either; expected or agreed time of completion.
- When a client changes the guidelines of a project brief, the Company will inform the Client in advance of any extra costs likely to be incurred prior to resuming work.
- Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery deadlines, the Company cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work which is outside of the Company’s control.
- The company reserves the right to invoice for any disbursements for partial work carried out including third party costs incurred on a project should the project be unable to be completed for any reason or has been delayed/put on hold by the Client for a period of 4 weeks or more.
- In good faith, the Company will hold any supplied files, originals and materials for a period of up to 6 months. Resumption of works on the project would be completed according to the original schedule of costs so long as the project specification remained unaltered.
- All creative work produced and devised during a project(s), creative, digital, software files and related correspondence remain the property – physically, intellectually and in copyright, of the Company until full payment has been made by the Client, and all project costs have been cleared.
- Once final proofs/materials/data/etc. have been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to print, programming or any end product.
- It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, logos, videos, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to the Company by the client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses, and permissions for use in the project. The Company will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
- The Company reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
- As part of larger projects which involve 3rd parties commissioned directly by the client, the Company will not be held responsible in any way for services not carried out/managed directly or indirectly by the Company.
- Reports of any loss, quality or damage issues must be reported to the Company within five clear working days of delivery and receipt (whether be printed or digital) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to the Company within 3 working days thereafter. The Company shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with.
- In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in connection with the Contract (excluding any dispute relating to non-payment of the Charges, for whatever reason), the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to quality, service, cost, deadline), without such information, no disputes will be entered into.
- Whilst taking every care to protect all media and correspondence supplied, the Company cannot accept liability or be held responsible financially or otherwise for any loss. Disputes will not be entered into.
- The Company cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design or other intellectual property provided. Therefore the Company will not accept liability for any alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of unintentional similarity in part or whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, identity, strapline, color usage, image style, content, product or otherwise.
- It remains the Client’s responsibility to seek Copyright/Trademark/Service Mark/Patent protection if desired for any creative/intellectual property provided to the Client by the Company.
- If at any point during the project or development cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but agree that the down payment or compensation for work already completed is non-refundable once the work has commenced.
- The Company will have a lien over any product, data, content, or materials if all payments due from the client have not been paid and cleared in full within 30 days after project completion. We reserve the right to withhold supply of goods.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of your service providers like; internet, email, etc. which are beyond our control, or failure of the client to download the product.
- Neither The Company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products, services, and/or other written material received from The Company. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants / positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions.
- If a revision request violates the original instructions, The Company has the right to decline it.
Vector/Stock License Agreement
This is a license agreement between you, ScorpionAgency.com and all of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™) that explains how you can use photos, illustrations and vectors that you license from ScorpionAgency.com. By downloading content from ScorpionAgency.com and all of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™), you accept the terms of this agreement.
How can I use licensed content? You may use content:
- in digital format on websites, blog posts, social media, advertisements, film and television productions, web and mobile applications in printed materials such as magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, flyers, product packaging for decorative use in your home, office or any public place or personal use
The rights granted to you by ScorpionAgency.com are:
- Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content.
- Non-exclusive, meaning that you do not have exclusive rights to use the content. ScorpionAgency.com can license the same content to other customers.
- Unlimited, meaning you can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media.
For purposes of this agreement, “use” means to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, synchronize, perform, display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of.
- No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
- No Standalone File Use. You may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute content as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use).
- No Use in Trademark or Logo/Brand. You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo/Brand.
- Sensitive Use Disclaimer Required. If you use content that features models or property in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person (for example, sexually transmitted diseases), you must indicate: (1) that the content is being used for illustrative purposes only, and (2) any person depicted in the content is a model. For example, you could say: “Stock photo. Posed by model.”
- No disclaimer is required for “editorial use only” content that is used in an editorial manner.
- No Products for Resale. You may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution where the primary value lies in the content itself including, without limitation, cards, stationery items, paper products, calendars, apparel items, posters (printed on paper, canvas, or any other media), CDs, DVDs, mobile applications or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit. This includes “on demand” products (meaning products in which content is selected by a third party for customization on such product on a made-to-order basis), including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes the sale of products through custom designed websites, as well as sites such as zazzle.com and cafepress.com)
- No Electronic Templates. You may not use content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates).
- No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting or deviation/manipulation based on licensed content and claim that you are the author.
Intellectual property rights:
Who owns the content? All of the licensed content is owned by either ScorpionAgency.com, one of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™), or the artists who supply the content. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved by ScorpionAgency.com, all of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™), and the content suppliers.
Do I need to include a photo credit? You do not need to include a photo credit for commercial use, but if you are using content for editorial purposes, you must include the following credit adjacent to the content or in audio/visual production credits: “ScorpionAgency.com/Artist’s Name.”
The content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You understand that ScorpionAgency.com has not made any representation or warranty that your use of the content will not infringe or violate the trademark rights of any third party. ScorpionAgency.com and all of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™) does not grant any right or make any warranty with regard to the use of names, people, trademarks, trade dress, logos, registered, unregistered or copyrighted audio, designs, works of art or architecture depicted or contained in the content. It is your sole responsibility to make sure that you have all the necessary rights, consents and licenses for the use of the content.
Indemnification/Limitation of Liability:
Indemnification of ScorpionAgency.com and all of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™) by you. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ScorpionAgency.com and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and content suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable outside legal fees) arising out of or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by you (or anyone acting on your behalf) of any of the terms of this agreement.
Limitation of Liability: SCORPIONAGENCY.COM and all of it’s subsidiary brands (E.g. OfficeDrift™, SanAntonioLogo™, LocalAutoSalvageYards™, OdinsGreenBeard™) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SCORPIONAGENCY.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY.
We, the Operators of this Website, provide it as a public service to our users.
Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Website. Please note that your use of the Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you (the “User”) do not agree to them, do not use the Website, provide any materials to the Website or download any materials from them.
The Operators reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may use the the Website for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other Users. You may not use the the Website to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation any applicable laws relating to antitrust or other illegal trade or business practices, federal and state securities laws, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any U.S. laws, rules, and regulations governing the export and re-export of commodities or technical data.
You may not upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person’s copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, or disclose via the the Website any information the disclosure of which would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have.
You may not upload any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other forms of harmful computer code, nor subject the Website’s network or servers to unreasonable traffic loads, or otherwise engage in conduct deemed disruptive to the ordinary operation of the Website.
You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using other Users’ personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the Website, for the purpose of creating or compiling marketing and/or mailing lists and from sending other Users unsolicited marketing materials, whether by facsimile, email, or other technological means.
You also are expressly prohibited from distributing Users’ personal information to third-party parties for marketing purposes. The Operators shall deem the compiling of marketing and mailing lists using Users’ personal information, the sending of unsolicited marketing materials to Users, or the distribution of Users’ personal information to third parties for marketing purposes as a material breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and the Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website and to suspend or revoke your membership in the consortium without refund of any membership dues paid.
The Operators note that unauthorized use of Users’ personal information in connection with unsolicited marketing correspondence also may constitute violations of various state and federal anti-spam statutes. The Operators reserve the right to report the abuse of Users’ personal information to the appropriate law enforcement and government authorities, and the Operators will fully cooperate with any authorities investigating violations of these laws.
The Operators do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Website. Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post (“Contributions”) to the Website will be considered non-confidential.
All contributions to this site are licensed by you under the MIT License to anyone who wishes to use them, including the Operators.
If you work for a company or at a University, it’s likely that you’re not the copyright holder of anything you make, even in your free time. Before making contributions to this site, get written permission from your employer.
User Discussion Lists and Forums
The Operators may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to user forums and email lists, and the content of any such communications. The Operators, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. The Operators may edit or remove content on the the Website at their discretion at any time.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering with the Website. It is your responsibility to maintain and promptly update this account information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provides any information that is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account without notice and to refuse any and all current and future use of the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Operators, agents, vendors or suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Website, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are effective until terminated by either party. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must cease use of the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, their content, or any of these terms, conditions, and policies, your sole legal remedy is to discontinue using the Website. The Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website, or parts of the Website, without notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such use (i) is in violation of any applicable law; (ii) is harmful to our interests or the interests, including intellectual property or other rights, of another person or entity; or (iii) where the Operators have reason to believe that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
THE WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE OPERATORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENTOF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. THE OPERATORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THE OPERATORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE OPERATORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE OPERATORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT. THE OPERATORS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED IN OR APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE OPERATORS OR THROUGH THE OPERATORS, THEIR EMPLOYEES, OR THIRD PARTIES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE THE WEBSITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIABILITY LIMITATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO USER OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OPERATORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE OPERATORS’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED FIVE U.S. DOLLARS ($5.00). USER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN AND THAT THE OPERATORS WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE WEBSITE ABSENT SUCH LIMITATION.
The Website is hosted in the United States. The Operators make no claims that the Content on the Website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms. A party may give notice to the other party only in writing at that party’s principal place of business, attention of that party’s principal legal officer, or at such other address or by such other method as the party shall specify in writing. Notice shall be deemed given upon personal delivery or facsimile, or, if sent by certified mail with postage prepaid, 5 business days after the date of mailing, or, if sent by international overnight courier with postage prepaid, 7 business days after the date of mailing. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being affected in any way. Further, the parties agree to replace such unenforceable provision with an enforceable provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the unenforceable provision. Section headings are for reference purposes only and do not define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. The failure of the Operators to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit the Operators’ rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or User’s use of the Website must be brought in the courts of Belgium, and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and supersedes any and all oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties, as to their subject matter. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
Links to Other Materials
The Website may contain links to sites owned or operated by independent third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control such sites and, therefore, we are not responsible for any content posted on these sites. The fact that the Operators offer such links should not be construed in any way as an endorsement, authorization, or sponsorship of that site, its content or the companies or products referenced therein, and the Operators reserve the right to note its lack of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement on the Website. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to by the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, the Operators cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
Notification Of Possible Copyright Infringement
In the event you believe that material or content published on the Website may infringe on your copyright or that of another, please contact us.