Just about every industry has hundreds (if not thousands) of people/businesses offering the same or similar services/products. The Scorpion Agency™ is no different in that respect, however, it’s important to be able to dissect the differences between service/product providers to ensure they offer the targeted solutions you actually need.
It’s no big secret that many of us have used services/products in the past that didn’t meet our expectations or that didn’t communicate with us effectively enough to solve our problem. They simply patched the problem with a band-aide that temporarily gave the illusion of a solution and then fell apart the first time it got wet (Exposing the problem again).
Here are a few things that separate us from other designers and brand managers:
- We believe in building relationships and establishing partnerships with our clients. Each and every one of you is a unique individual and not just a number.
- We understand that as unique individuals/businesses, the solutions you need have to be custom tailored and not just a generalized/generic band-aide.
- As a small family operated design and brand management company, it gives us the ability to provide you with the attention, respect, and premium support you deserve.
- Thinking outside the proverbial box and injecting our unique ideas with a creative twist, it allows us to help you establish and set your own brand apart from the rest in your respective industry.
- With design experience (On-Paper) since 1985, digital design/brand management experience (Online) since 2005, moderation/administration experience in a (Online) community of over 1 million members in the domain/brand sector since 2009, and an extensive background in customer support and sales since 1995, it gives us an upper hand on the competition and allows us to provide you with effective (researched and tested) solutions.
Find out why our clients keep coming back to us and request a free quote today!
Since 1996, Eric has managed companies with 240+ employees, online communities with over 1 million members, attended numerous industry related events/conventions and has personally worked with start-ups, personalities, small mom and pop businesses, corporations, freelancers, news outlets, and a variety of domain investors one-on-one from all over the world. That equates to a lot of years behind the scenes with his fingers firmly on the pulse of multiple industries.
LinkedIn: Profile/Resume - FaceBook: Profile/Social
Latest posts by Eric Lyon (see all)
- Establishing Elusive Value - December 21, 2019
- The Evaluation of Lagster.com - December 15, 2019
- Updates: Domain Name Discovery / A New Journey / And A New Project - February 1, 2018