Maintaining a web based business and your brand can be very time-consuming. We are slowly chipping away at some much-needed revamping of old pages, services, and cleaning up our portfolio.
Updates that have been completed
- Our Clients – We added a new, sleeker portfolio with a mouse/cursor hover feature. When hovering over the client’s logo/brand in our portfolio, it now provides a short bio on the company and what type of projects we have done for them.
- Brand Development – We added a new brand development service for those in need of a little assistance in building or managing their brand.
- About Us – We revamped our about us page to include a short synopsis of our services, short staff bio’s so you can get to know who you’re doing business with better, and a list of industry related events we have attended.
- Tagline – We updated the tagline in our blog logo to read: “Scorpion Agency – Design & Brand Management”.
- Quick Navigation Categories – We added the following categories to the top navigation for quick access to our most popular articles: “Domain Industry“, “Design Industry“, & “Travel Log“.
- Deep Linking – We have actively started a deep linking campaign to assist in our content being easily indexed/updated by search engines.
- Commenting – Comments are now open to guests. Enjoy!
Next on the to-do list
- Write more articles
- Expand on our brand
- Slowly migrate the older site navigation into this one
- (Once migrated) Design/Brand a single landing/splash page to greet people on root entry.
- Set redirects for some old pages and leave others intact for retention.
The above to-do list is ongoing and only represents a fraction of what we have planned for the future.
For those of you who have already had projects completed by us over the years, I want to personally thank you for your patronage. It’s small and large businesses like yourself that keep our small family working hard to better our best year after year. It’s been a long road with lots of pitfalls and challenges (since 2005) that brought us to where we are today.
We look forward to continuing our provisions of outstanding services, industry related articles, and one-on-one support.
(Note: Due to the occasional high demand, our normal turn-around time of 24 to 48 hours may be extended. In the event this happens, you will be notified of the first-come-first-serve turn-around time extension prior to your project being started. )